Thursday 24 October 2013

The Ultimate Sewing Room

Karen, from Sew Many Ways, is my hero.  She has THE most beautiful sewing room with so many wonderful ideas and everything in it has been reused from it's original intent.  Check out her blog today - it is highlighting her sewing room.  Now not everyone is as lucky to have such a large space but if you have any room at all you can incorporate some of her nifty ideas.  Already I have - I especially like the idea of having my light, sewing machine and iron all hooked up to a power bar.  This way I just turn off the power bar and I know everything is shut off.  When the light is off, so is everything else!  Just one of her genius ideas. http://sewmanyways.blogspot.ca/2013/10/sewing-and-craft-room-ideas-and-updates.html#more  There's the link - enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment